Trending - AC Milan eye Alvaro Morata and Renato Sanches as spending continues
ESPN - Monday 17th July, 2017
Monday's latest stories from the world of football in ESPN FC's What's Trending...
AC MILAN: Milan are reportedly on the verge of signing Alvaro Morata from Real Madrid. More in Transfer Talk.
- Milan are aiming to strengthen their attacking options with the signing of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Andrea Belotti or Morata, according to CEO Marco Fassone.
- Bayern Munich CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has said Milan are interested in taking Portuguese midfielder Renato Sanches on loan.
- Milan have continued their summer recruitment drive by signing Argentina midfielder Lucas Biglia from Lazio.
- Leonardo Bonucci has taken out a full-page advert in Gazzetta dello Sport to thank Juventus after leaving the club for AC Milan.
MAN UNITED: Club captain Michael Carrick says Romelu Lukaku faces a "massive jump" at United but backed him to handle the pressure.
- Sergio Romero has signed a new long-term deal at Manchester United.
- Jose Mourinho has insisted United never thought of re-signing Cristiano Ronaldo this summer.
- Ander Herrera has played down speculation linking him with a move to Barcelona.
- WATCH: ESPN FC's Craig Burley says Lukaku was not Mourinho's best option.
ARSENAL: Alexis Sanchez says he has "made my decision" on whether to stay at Arsenal as he stressed the importance of playing in the Champions League.
- Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny is closing in on a move to Juventus, sources in Italy have told ESPN FC.
- WATCH: ESPN FC's Gab Marcotti discusses how likely Sanchez is to leave Arsenal.
LIVERPOOL: Lucas Leiva has arrived in Rome ahead of a move to Serie A side Lazio.
UNITED STATES: United States has announced its roster changes for the knockout stages of the 2017 Gold Cup, and, as predicted, manager Bruce Arena has added some heavy reinforcements, with most of the additions having extensive international experience.
GOLD CUP: Mexico hung on for a nervy 2-0 victory against already-eliminated Curacao to win Group C in its Gold Cup round-robin finale.
- Jamaica and El Salvador are both through to the knockout rounds after playing to a 1-1 draw ahead of the Mexico match.
MLS: Los Angeles Football Club is interested in signing "Messi, Ronaldo, you name it," says co-owner and president Tom Penn, who's confident the world's "top talent" will want to come to Southern California.
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.
One of the defining critical essays about American cinema in the 1970s is Robin Wood's 'The Incoherent Text: Narrative in the '70s,' which was originally published in Movie in 1980'81 and later republished in a slightly revised version as a ...