Tate Britain purely to look at some Turners in which case you could just follow the arrows to the Ts and give the Reynolds and the Stubbs a miss.Or you could curate an exhibition in the way I have arranged my books at home. Most people looking at my shelves might assume they were stacked randomly; but that is far from the truth. It's just that they are arranged in a way to reflect both the ...
Victoria McQueen is a little girl in '80s Massachusetts. Her parents despise each other, but she's got a cool bike and a magical bridge that can take her anywhere. Meanwhile, a mysterious man with a freaky car is abducting children. Hill, son of Stephen King, has inherited Dad's addictive gothic-humor sensibility. At nearly 700 ...
There are more than a billion Muslims in the world, each with an individual view of life. So why are they viewed as a unified group, asks Mohsin Hamid, author of The Reluctant ...
(CBS News) "Partisan fishing expeditions" - like the amplifying clamor around news that the Internal Revenue Service targeted for excessive review conservative groups applying for tax-exempt status - White House senior adviser Dan Pfeiffer said Sunday on "Face the Nation," won't "distract" President Obama from doing his job. Pfieffer did admit, however, the the ...
(CBS News) The Associated Press doesn't question the Justice Department's right to have seized two months' worth of its phone records, the organization's president and CEO Gary Pruitt said Sunday on "Face the Nation." It was the methodology - "so sweeping, so secretively, so abusively and harassingly overbroad," he said - that breached the Constitution. As ...
Nico and Dani (Krámpack)
Nico and Dani (Krámpack) tells the story of the sexual coming-of-age of two 17-year-old boys. This is, of course, a topic that has been worked over in so many different variations in both film and literature that one would think there is nothing of interest left to say about it. Yet, that moment when adolescents stand on the verge of adulthood is a point of such universal won ... ...
As a young man, "Sometimes I wrote off my own failings as just another example of the world trying to keep a black man down," said President Obama during a commencement address at Morehouse College in Atlanta, "but one of the things you've learned over the last four years is that there's no longer any room for ...
Don Draper isn't the only one who's been reading Dante's Divine Comedy lately. Dan Brown has also been thumbing through the 14th-century classic, which ...
WASHINGTON President Barack Obama will discuss the legality of his administration's secret drone program and other counterterrorism practices during a speech Thursday, a White House official said. Obama's speech will be an attempt to fulfill his State of the Union pledge to be more "transparent" with the public about the controversial drone program that has become the ...
CBS News political director John Dickerson, Politico's Lois Romano, the New York Times' David Sanger, and the Washington Post's Dan Balz discuss whether recent controversies will prevent Washington from doing any actual ...
Greyhound of a Girl is a short and sweet story that goes much more than the words written on the page. A book with a perfect blend about love and friendship, cheerfulness and seriousness. From the first sentence I was enthralled. The book is set out well and each chapter concentrates on the four main characters. It talks about their thoughts and feelings at certain points you feel like laughing ...
They said it
Nothing will ever completely replace playing the game I love, however I feel like I'm starting a new adventure and I'm genuinely excited about what lies ahead. I'm fortunate to have been given many opportunities throughout my career and now I feel it's my time to give back.
The world's best known footballer was speaking after formally announcing his retirement.
Turtle Bay Resort
This 4 star resort is located on the top of Oahu on the North Shore, and is one of Hawaii's ...Keep reading
Do you take the threat of North Korea seriously?
Argentina StarArgentina Star | Current News Headlines about Argentina
A star in newspaper reporting, the Argentina Star provides a complete coverage of Argentina news, bringing you breaking news, what's happening in local and global sports, and a host of other features.
From the capital, Buenos Aires, extending to all parts of the country, neighbouring countries and the general region, the Argentina Star covers it all. And it doesn't stop there.
Global news, finance, and business reports are provided and updated regularly. Whether it's local, regional or international, news, sports or business, there can be no more comprehensive a coverage than that provided by the online newspaper, Argentina Star. That is our objective, and we strive very hard to achieve it.
The task is not always easy, as obtaining news in this part of the world in English can be very time-consuming and frustrating. Virtually all newspapers that publish in the region, and Internet news services, for obvious reasons report in the local language.
The Argentina Star is a resource for local news and information, and provides live, and updating weather forecasts for Buenos Aires and other major cities in the country. There's also a news poll where readers can register their votes on topical issues making the news.
Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta confirmed that the Italian Serie A champions are in contact with Carlos Tevez in an attempt to sign the Argentine striker.
Marotta said Juventus could have some meetings with Tevez's team, reports Xinhua.
"It is clear that at this stage of the season agents step forward and I will not rule out a meeting in that sense. We could reach an agreement with them, but then we'd have to strike a deal with his club too."
"He wants to make up for lost time, as his years at Manchester City were not the best. We have not made any approach towards the English club," he said.
Marotta dropped hints that Juventus could sign Tevez ahead of Real Madrid forward Gonzalo Higuain.
"Higuain is younger and is therefore worth more on the transfer market. Tevez is certainly an easier negotiation process, as his contract expires next summer," he said.
"We are trying to strengthen the attack for next season, so that is our primary objective. We're after players who suit our manager's style of play," he said.
- New colonoscope could revolutionize colorectal cancer screening
- Berlusconis bunga bunga parties featured nuns and nurses but no sex
- Angelina Jolie to play own mum in new biopic
- Darker skin also prone to skin cancer
- Medical aid on sail - documenting the boat clinics of Assam
- How do you organise your books
- Book Review NOS4A2 by Joe Hill
- Mohsin Hamid Islam is not a monolith
- WH adviser Partisan fishing expeditions wont distract Obama
- AP CEO blasts unconstitutional DOJ probe
- Santiago advises rookie lawmakers to ‘go back to school’
- Santiago Harassment of Filipinos in Taiwan may warrant MECO abolition
- World science map grim for Latin America
- Pellegrinis not British but he has everything to succeed at Manchester City
- Europe and the US should heed Latin America on drugs
- The Hangover actor engaged
- Turn your backyard into a fun – and free – exercise zone
- Man mugged outside 24 Hour Fitness
- HIIT training produces bigger payoff with less exercise time
- Yoga instructor Tara Stiles launches Reebok apparel line
- Private equity focus shifts from emerging markets
- Stocks to Watch Stocks to watch Campbell Soup Qihoo
- Auto world shifts gears to emerging markets India to ride the high tide
- China to issue 20 bln yuan in 50-year T-bonds
- Bangladeshis being trafficked to Brazil
- England to tour West Indies in February
- Bayer Leverkusen bid for Corinthians Romarinho
- Rousseff opens Brasilia World Cup stadium
- Sectarian Violence Kills 11 in Iraq
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest Argentina Star headlines delivered to your inbox.
- Juventus confirm Tevez talks
- Judiciary must charge against corporations that sabotaged Argentina CFK on justice reform
- LAN resumes domestic and international Argentine flights after Intercargo conflict
- Ex-Argentine dictator Jorge Rafael Videla dies at 87
- Clases de Yoga in Buenos Aires Argentina Now Offered by Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center